Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #201
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi CG. Long time no see. I will try and make a trip over to your board today sometime. Last thing I bought was milk to make some waffles for dinner.


    I just love having breakfast for dinner sometimes.

  2. #202
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are many night where we decide to have breakfast for supper. If I might brag a bit, I make a mean pancake (my specialty is chocolate chip or bananna. I can't wait until we get some fresh peaches.)

    Some nights a platter of scrambled eggs with cheese and a side of sasuage links with toast goes down pretty darn good.

    Anyway, back to the subject of the last thing I bought...I bought a steering wheel cover for our beast. It has a black wheel and somedays you can not grab it. Now if I can get the #%@&*%^ thing on. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  3. #203
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh that cracks me up Rog...I fought with one of those things for 20 minutes before it finally decided to budge!!!

    We have fried eggs, hashbrowns and bacon for dinner last night!!!

    Last thing I bought was plane tickets for my step kids...$477 on way OUCH!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #204
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **drooling**

    I am so damn hungry now! I would love to know your recipe Roger. Banana pancakes sound really good.

    I just love hask browns with poached eggs on toast with a little salt & pepper and a touch of ketchup.

    Gosh I am starving here!

  5. #205
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bananna pancakes are sooo simple.


    Make pancake batter as usual,I use bisquik. Add 1 mashed banana to mix. Pour into hot Skillit

  6. #206
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just posting at BitterSweets that I had just what I described here yesterday for dinner last night; except I had french toast instead of pancakes. I will make a mental note about the banana. Thanks

  7. #207
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh and speaking of bananas, the last thing I bought was a box of tampons......oooooh sorrrrrry I know that will make someone cringe out there in the webNetherWorld

  8. #208
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the last thing I bought was a variety puzzle magazine. I love those things

  9. #209
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Only [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Miz Pez can go from Bananas to tampons [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #210
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    food talk*drools

    I bought a new house,.....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Ha, I wish*LOL,...just a house for my guinea pigs*G

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •